stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Gung Hei Fat Choi!

Great, as we wind up "The Year of The Dog" I find myself sick as a dog. I'm not sure what that portends for "The Year of the Pig" which starts tomorrow. I suspect it's not hard to imagine myself becoming more of a pig than I already am, but it could just mean more "boorish" behavior on my part.

But Chinese Feng Shui experts believe the new year will bring us "an upsurge in epidemics, disasters and violent conflicts around the world." Pig years are expected to be more turbulent since they are dominated by fire and water, two conflicting elements in the Chinese zodiac that usually means trouble ahead. HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!!!

But since I've done this topic before, I'll just be a lazy ass and repost a few relevant links from the past:

Feed The Hunger
Mangled English
Same To Yu Buddy!
Happy F'ing New Year
More New Year's Fun
The Year of the Rooster
'Dem Sum Dumplins!
|| JM, 4:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment