stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Feed The Hunger

Chinese Restaurant Sign Generator (VIA Found on the Web)
I know that these sign generators are old news, but like many classics they never fail to be fun. Now that I've got food on my mind, let's take out a few other related links:
Upper West Side Chinese Restaurant Name Generator
Using Chopsticks
A Short History of the Chinese Restaurant
Chinese restaurant project
The Chinese Restaurant in America
Ducks Tongues and Stuffed Lotus Roots
|| JM, 12:15 AM

3 Comments:

I've always been a fan of the illuminated menu boards in NYC chinese restaurants. There's something about General Tsao's Chicken and Fried Fish with Fries that just gets my juices flowing.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 PM  
I'll a total sucker for the generators. We were doing mafia name generators a couple of weeks ago. It's fun!
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 6:25 PM  
Even more sign generators on www.customsigngenerator.com ;)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment