stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, January 30, 2006

More New Year's Fun

Although not where we went today for dim sum, I've gone to this place for takeout. They served it in a little plastic container (suitable for re-use) that had the name of the restaurant printed on the lid. I used to utilize it to take leftovers to work for lunch. You can bet that I was proud to whip out my "Big Wong" at the lunch table!

As promised, our New Year's celebration included copious amounts of food. It's way too easy to order and eat too much when they keep bringing the carts around filled with all those tasty morsels. I'll get back to a healthy diet today, which is second day of the new year. Tradition has it that you are to treat your dog with extra kindness and feed them well on this day. I can't imagine how our pooch could have it any better than she has it every day, but perhaps I'll think of something.

And before I run off, a few more links to make the festivities complete: A few Flickr Galleries featuring views of some traditional New Year celebrations. And as a tasty treat The Virtual Fortune Cookie. And what party would be complete without music? Proving that there is something sadder that white guys trying to be black, the Nororious MSG adds "flava, muthabitches".
|| JM, 12:05 AM

1 Comments:

Hee hee! That was hilarious!
Blogger Nicole, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment