stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Send In The Clowns

Since when does the story that a Clown is running for mayor really qualify as news? Certainly it's not the first time we've seen clowns clogging up the political process. Seems like business as usual to me!

And, in the interest of "full-disclosure" I have to confess that I hate clowns, political or otherwise! I'm also none too fond of mimes and fundamentalist religious groups, so it's only natural that I'd probably hate Mimeistry which combines both!
|| JM, 5:46 PM

2 Comments:

I'm beginning to wonder if anyone really likes clowns. They scared me when I was a kid and they still scare me.

I agree on the other groups as well. Katherine Harris scares me in all kinds of ways.

Yikes!
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 8:11 AM  
Mimeistry. Wow, it's almost EMBARRASSING to be a Christian these days with kooks like this lurking about.

I recently saw a bumper sticker on the back of someone's car that read, "God, save us from your followers." I'd totally ride that one right into the church parking lot. ;)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment