stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

I Hate Clowns

The Trouble with Clowns
I may have previously mentioned that I find both bagpipes and mimes annoying as crap. But as annoying as they both are they don't approach the level of apprehension and fear that accompanies the appearance of a clown (and I'm referring to the costumed variety, and not the type I work with). This site goes into the reasons why clowns should be outlawed!
|| JM, 9:17 AM

1 Comments:

I can understand the dislike.

I mean, I don't have QUITE the same level of disdain for them that some folks do. But then I've never really found them very entertaining either. I guess I'm on the fence?
Blogger Nicole, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment