stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Caulrophobia

I'd be remiss talking about mimes, if I didn't remind everyone that I hate clowns as well. Probably relates to some long repressed childhood memory, or it could just be the "get in your face/look at me; aren't I funny?" attitude that they exude. Or it could be the influence of the numerous "evil clown" images that are out there. But for whatever reason, I simply don't like them. Or bagpipes. Or corduroy for that matter either. So it goes without saying that encountering a corduroy clad clown playing a bagpipe would be a VERY unpleasant experience.

A few more links as we "share the hate":

Bad Clowns Galore
Wikipedia: Evil Clowns
Never Trust Clowns T-Shirts
Clownz In The News
EvilDeadClowns Greetings Cards
The Evil Clown of Middletown NJ
Evil Clown Nesting Dolls
Am I a Scary Clown Or Not?
|| JM, 7:59 AM

1 Comments:

Well I'm sure that Tim Curry as "Pennywise" didn't help the clown image at all!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment