stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, July 23, 2007

You Had A Band-Aid



Daniel Powter's Bad Day is one of those songs that makes me race to change the radio station whenever I hear it played. Remarkably, this video "misinterpretation" makes it far more palatable. I just wish I knew how the song wound up on my iPod; I can only hope I didn't pay $.99 for that one.

Although I've blogged about mondegreens before, I was blissfully ignorant that this whole video mash-up of misheard lyrics had evolved into yet another internet meme, even if it hasn't made it into the Ultimate Meme Database yet. A few more examples as found on YouTube:

Feel Good Inc.
Ain't No Other Man
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Get Yur Sexyback
Bang the Doldrums
Numa Numa
Yellow Ledbetter
Call Me When You're Sober
Scar Tissue
How to save a life
Livin On A Prayer
|| JM, 12:11 AM

2 Comments:

Where is the Mormon we needed the most?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 PM  
Dear God, I hope it's not Mitt Romney.
Blogger JM, at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment