stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dor-sho-gha!

I've always been a Star Trek fan, but have felt that dressing up might be a step too far unless there was a french maid or a catholic school girl outfit involved. This Klingon Picture Gallery doesn't do much to change my mind. But if you do feel the need, you should be able to handle the basics of Klingon Cursing. (And from the recycling department some previous Klingon postings.)
|| JM, 12:19 AM

1 Comments:

I'm in complete agreement with you. I actually went to a convention back in the 90s when TNG was on the air (my favorite). I wore no garb or makeup whatsoever, though. I was mainly there to buy souvenirs anyway. ;)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment