stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Clutch Cargo


The Arctic Bird Giant
Seeing Pulp Fiction again the other day reminded me just how many little details I had forgotten about the movie. One of my favorite moments is in the flashback where Butch gets the watch, and he is viewing Clutch Cargo on TV. Thanks to this recent You Tube offering, we can all be reminded just how lame this series really was.

And speaking of repeats, I've speculated about Clutch being separated at birth in the past.
|| JM, 12:04 AM

1 Comments:

I've never even HEARD of this series so I definitely didn't recognize it in PF. I'm always behind the times.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment