stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

TV Time


In the event you can't wait until Talk Like A Pirate Day this recent SNL Sketch featuring The 4th Annual National Pirate's Convention should tide you overrrr.

One more TV link that's worth a look is the Dunder Mifflin web page. A promotional site for The Office, but it contains some funny stuff. My favorite has to be Dwight's Blog, although he will always be Arthur to me.

And to throw in a "mini-rant" I'm still shaking my head in disbelief from the questionable juxtapositioning of two ads I saw on TV. The first was an anti-drug ad, followed directly by a Smirnoff ad. At best, sort of a mixed message but no worse than listening to Dubya say one thing and then have his actions reflect the opposite of what he says.
|| JM, 11:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment