stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Twitter Wisdom

"So far, Google Plus is a social network for talking about Google Plus."
Twitter / @sandofsky: So far, Google Plus is a s ...

True, and for the life of me I don't even know why I would need yet another social network. Yet it holds an odd appeal. At first it was the appeal of the forbidden, since you couldn't get an invite. But now that I'm there I must concede it has a nice feel. We'll have to see if the novelty wears off, or if that changes once the riff-raff arrives.

But just as my participation here dropped off once I discovered Twitter, it's inevitable that one of my current social media outlets will suffer if this catches on. I'm not placing any bets. Anybody remember MySpace?
|| JM, 7:28 PM

1 Comments:

I'm excited to discover this site. I wanted to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every bit of it and I also have you bookmarked to see new things on your website. Official source: Should Fixing Encryption Software Take 5 Steps? & 5 Irreplaceable Tips To How To Encrypt A Password For Free Less And Deliver More.
Blogger Kevin Dellinger, at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment