stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Tweet!



Up to this point my perception of Twitter was pretty much along the lines as portrayed in this video. Despite people I know and respect telling me that it's a great site, I avoided it like the plague. Perhaps it was a fear of adding another addiction or maybe it was just me being stubborn.

But it's hard to ignore just how mainstream it has become, with prominent media outlets, celebrities, government agencies, and just plain Joes all getting on board. So I finally had to give in and take the plunge, and so far "the water's fine"! Makes me wonder just why I didn't become an early adopter. But better late than never. So since my energy and enthusiasm for blogging seems to be waning, perhaps micro-blogging is more my speed?
|| JM, 9:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment