stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Gung Hei Fat Choi!

Happy Year of the Ox to all. According to the Chinese calendar those born under the sign of the Ox will be the strong, silent type, who remain consistent and reliable. Although they are known to be stubborn and easy to irritate, they are loyal friends. In matters of love, they will find a good match with the snake, rat, or cock (insert joke:here).

One thing that would get the new year off on the right foot, is if my interpretation of the sign I saw on my last trip to Chinatown is correct. But I'm pretty sure it was wishful thinking on my part.

But since I'm just recycling old links/posts, why not a link-dump of Chinese New Year links?


Celebration of the Chinese New Year
The Essence of the Chinese Calendar
Taboos and Superstitions of Chinese New Year
Learn Chinese In Five Minutes: NOT!
History of Fortune Cookies
Chinese New Year Cards from someecards.com
|| JM, 12:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment