stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, October 13, 2008

The Way I See It...

Ok, I really need to stop doing this but anybody other than me think that Troopergates' Mike Wooten looks like a "separated at birth" version of Heroes' Matt Parkman? Maybe it's just the uniforms. Just sayin'.

But the real comedy begins when Palin claims that the report vindicated her of any wrongdoing. This malarkey probably plays very well with her base, who don't usually seem overly concerned with "inconvenient" facts. However, those of us who try to live in the real world have to conclude that "it’s simply not possible to lie more deliberately or flagrantly than this".
|| JM, 7:21 AM

7 Comments:

Well, I guess Mr. Wooten wasn't able to plant a suggestion in Palin's mind like..."DON'T FIRE ME, BE'ATCH!"
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 PM  
Oh...they look alike.

http://mommysanctuary.blogspot.com
Blogger Fabulous Girly Girl, at 8:39 PM  
ok...my son and I had this SAME conversation....too funny.....which also led to a funny discussion about Palin being added to the show...( can I add you to the blogroll at Watergate Summer?)
Blogger enigma4ever, at 9:53 AM  
Sure, feel free. But I really don't want to see Palin added to one of my favorite shows, although having her sucked into the "Bubbles" created vortex would have been OK.
Blogger JM, at 10:12 AM  
Palin is totally delusional. Rick Sanchez on CNN is covering her and her husbands ties to AIP. Love it. McCain spoke at an ACORN convention in 2006. You can see that video on You Tube. HA! Love it.

Get this- None of my neighbors have had signs on their lawns. So yesterday I put my Obama/Biden sign up and today all the McSame/Palin signs go out. HEHE Typical.
Blogger Liz, at 7:00 PM  
LIZ...thanks for the info about McCoot at the Acorn convention in 2006- I can not find it on youtube...do you have more info- I would love to post at Watergate Summer...thanks
Blogger enigma4ever, at 7:43 PM  
Thanks for the heads up on the ACORN connection; I can't find it on YouTube either, but a good piece with a priceless picture over at Politico.

I'm getting sick of the all the false outrage over this and the wingnuts attempt to turn it into this years version of swiftboating.

Love the sign story; I don't have one yet, but since I live on a corner, I'm usually ask to host one. So far in our neighborhood, I've only seen one lonely McSame sign.
Blogger JM, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment