stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quote(s)-A-Da'-Day:

  • "Go, and never darken my towels again."
  • "I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I'd rather dance with the cows until you come home."
  • "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five."
  • "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
  • "Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms."
  • "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
  • "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
  • "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies."
  • "Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana."
  • "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
  • "A man's only as old as the woman he feels."
  • "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies."
  • "My favourite poem is the one that starts 'Thirty days hath September' because it actually tells you something."
  • "Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet!"
  • "I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it."
  • "Groucho" Marx
    Tags: ,
    || JM, 10:35 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment