stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Literally Speaking



As if the literal version of Take On Me wasn't funny enough, along comes a literal version of Tears For Fears' Head Over Heels. Given the treasure trove of goofy 80's videos, I suspect we've barely scratched the surface of this trend.

And in a semi-related vein, College Humor shows us what Metaphor-Free Radio would be like.
|| JM, 11:44 AM

3 Comments:

Loved this one! I also posted it. =)
Blogger John Good, at 8:30 PM  
I thought, I was the only one to follow this....

Study Stuff Downloads for Brain Hunters
Phd & MPhill Discussions over Study problems, new Ideas & Expertise
video and audio podcast and study lectures
photos of most prominent personalities & landscapes
Download watch and listen to pleasures
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 PM  
I usually prefer eggs with my spam....
Blogger JM, at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment