stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Perfect Together

The good folks at BurnTees have some of the funnier t-shirts around. But when I discovered their New Jersey tees I may have found the first acquisition for my summer wardrobe. Although Staten Island has much going for it, it's most valued contribution is to boost NJ's self-esteem. And in case anyone asks the proverbial question, it's 10 and 131.
|| JM, 10:53 PM

5 Comments:

Thanks for the shout out!
Blogger BurnTees, at 7:12 AM  
Don't mention it; thanks for the chuckles!
Blogger JM, at 7:27 PM  
I know I've said this before... you always find the good stuff.
Blogger Mary, at 9:29 AM  
HAHA! Hysterical. I hope your wife is letting you wear this one. :)
Blogger Liz, at 1:21 PM  
Probably not.
Blogger JM, at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment