stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, February 25, 2008

LIVE! Well; Not So Much



Having missed the return of SNL this week, I had to rely on Hulu to get caught up. Some good stuff like this fake commercial for "Annuale" that seems far too real, especially the side effects at the end. (“Do not take Annuale if you plan to ever become pregnant, as it may turn your baby into a firemonster. In the days around your period, you may develop a leathery tail.") That and the Grandkids in the Movies short makes me sorry I missed it.

Despite the annoying, but mercifully brief commercials I find my self really liking Hulu to catch up with what I've missed. And now, I've discovered a forgotten treasure "Mr. Mike's Least-Loved Bedtime Tales" from the original SNL cast. The bizarrely dark Michael O'Donoghue shares with us a parable as old as time itself"...


Tags: , , ,
|| JM, 11:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment