stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Game Over?

It's a pretty sad day when I find myself going to ytmnd - you're the man now dog! for my fix on politics, but what better way to evaluate the mood of the general electorate than to look at the lowest common denominator? Besides, Metal Gear Primary: The Escape really made me chuckle. Maybe it's because I've spent too much time playing video games, or perhaps just because I've got the maturity and humor of the typical 14 year old?

But while we're at it, a few more YTMND gems that flirt with the political arena:

Hillary Holds A Rally
John McClane '08
Govenator Makes A Phone Call
Arnold V. Arnold
The Vote Spread Equalizer

And we should have known that it was only a matter of time until the ever popular cat macro was combined with Obabma-mania, leading to YES WE CAN HAS (cheezburgers) (VIA Wonkette)!
|| JM, 10:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment