stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, February 08, 2008

A Few Easy Steps

The good folks at POYKPAC provide some helpful hints for the socially inept on How To Get Laid! A good bit more honest than most of the purported tutorials that are out there. To nobodies surprise, there are plenty of people with the same goal. But I'm a bit taken back at the statistic that "433 out of 462 people (93%) think this is worth doing." which makes me wonder, what's wrong with the other 7%???
|| JM, 10:33 AM


Post a Comment