stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, January 14, 2008

1,2,3...


Not everybody loves the newness introduced to the iPod line as this satirical commercial demonstrates. Although my love for the iPod is a quart or two low these days, since mine is acting funky again. Suddenly, the wifi stopped working which keeps me from web-surfing while on the can. I'll have to downgrade and go retro, making do with magazines until I can schedule a session at The Genius Bar. The good news is that I'll be spending less time in the bathroom. I guess there are far worse crises to have to deal with.
|| JM, 12:05 AM

2 Comments:

Funny, you finally gave me a plus for I-Phones! I have always wanted a laptop for the bathroom, but have been stuck going old school. Hmm.
Blogger STP, at 12:26 PM  
The newly introduced MacBook Air seems perfect for that. Small, light and thin, with none of the anxiety attached to the possibility of it slipping out of your hand and falling into the bowl that comes with the iPod.
Blogger JM, at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment