stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, August 03, 2007

Give Peas A Chance

Even in these days of fast internet connections, I have a tendency to bail out if I stumble upon a web site that relies upon flash animation. However, this one featuring The Beatles' I Feel Fine was a pleasant enough diversion to cause me to break my own rules.

And since that got me in the mood, a few more related Beatles links:
She's Got A Chicken To Ride
Fab Four Photoshop Contest
Abbey Road Desktop Wallpaper
The Quarrymen: The day John met Paul
Beatles Quiz
Beatle Barkers
Rubber Souled: more Beatles covers
|| JM, 12:26 AM

3 Comments:

Yeah, that's neat. Thanks for the link, man. I don't like to spend too much time in the past, but that was fun.
Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 1:21 AM  
photoshop stuff cracked me up.
Blogger Mary, at 8:15 AM  
Ride that funky chicken, baby!
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment