stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Stream Of Thought

I've never been a fan of Twitter, but I've always been a big fan of of conceptual artist Jenny Holzer. So I tend to agree with the folks at Boing Boing who point out her alleged Twitter stream with the caveat that she is "the only person who should be allowed to use Twitter." (VIA Boing Boing & Lemonodor)
|| JM, 8:23 AM

3 Comments:

I never liked Twitter either. Who cares what someone is doing every minute of the day? I'm noticing that not everyone can video blog either.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 PM  
There's a 'Twitter'? What's a 'twitter'? I guess I don't know what a twitter is anymore. It used to be the ladies in the Lutheran social circles would twitter, but I haven't heard that sound in a long time. I checked out that Jenny Holzer 'twitter', if that's what it is. Gets a big yawn out of me. Remember the old Burma Shave signs? Those must have been the 'twitters' of their day. I liked those.
Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 11:48 PM  
OMG, how could I not have connected the dots between these two dissimilar, yet obviously related phenomena. Thanks for the insight.
Blogger JM, at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment