stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Satellite Of Love

Track Your Partner (VIA LinkBitch) is a website sure to delight stalkers everywhere. Utilizing the latest in GSM & GPS technologies, this innovative system allows you to pinpoint the location of any mobile phone, within 100 feet from it's last triangulated location. Perfect for checking on where your wife, husband, or lover is really at!
|| JM, 12:13 AM

6 Comments:

Maybe we're getting a little to technical for our own good.
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 9:07 AM  
Or maybe not; you've gotta' click the link on this one to really appreciate it.
Blogger JM, at 9:13 AM  
The mobile phone companies have been able to do this for years you don't have to make a call either just have it turned on.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  
Apparently I should have used the "humor" tag on this one...
Blogger JM, at 10:49 AM  
TOO funny! I had no idea that's what I as doing right now! ;)
Blogger John Good, at 9:14 PM  
Yeah, I hope this isn't serious. That's scary. I don't have anything to hide, and I'm positive my SO doesn't either. Why be so untrusting?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment