stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, July 13, 2007

The Naked Truth

Now that all but his "base" recognizes that the emperor has no clothes, you can engineer your OWN regime change anytime you want, with these charming Dress George Bush Magnets. But view his claim "Now, I can dress myself!" with the same degree of skepticism that you reserve for his proclamations of success in Iraq.
|| JM, 7:19 AM

2 Comments:

This might be useful for something. I'm stunned silent as I think a naked George Bush would be wayyy to scary. I can't even stand him fully clothed.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 8:01 PM  
Clothes? He doesn't need clothes. All he needs is that codpiece.
Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment