stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

iLike!

I knew it wouldn't take long after the introduction of the popular iPhone till speculation and rumors concerning the "next generation" iPod would surface . And I'm not disappointed, since engadget has one source reporting that a wide screen, touch control, OS X based device (sound familiar?) will be hitting the streets in August. If this happens and they throw in a wifi browsing capacity, you'll see me camped out in front of the Apple store, for sure!

But for now, I'm headed out to stalk the local Kwik-E-Mart to see if they continue the tradition of giving away free slurpees on 7-11!
Tags: ,
|| JM, 12:44 PM

1 Comments:

The first thing my 17 y.o said this morning was "Free slurpee day!"
Blogger Mary, at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment