stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Game Over!

Perfect for the game geek who wants to go old school, the Space Invaders Necktie reminds us of the simplistic pleasures of playing the popular ancestor of the modern video game. But while we are waxing nostalgic, a few more looks at some of the the old classics:

Human Space Invaders
Retro Games in Stop Motion
Pac Man History
Videogame Theater
Simpsons Tetris
A Tribute to Duke Nukem
|| JM, 12:08 AM

5 Comments:

Cute tie dealie. I'm not a vid game player and that's probably a good thing. Like I need another way to waste time. I have plenty already. :)
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 10:23 AM  
These are really cute- but not on old guys.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  
You didn't have to call me an old guy ;P
Blogger JM, at 3:24 PM  
I'm afraid I'm pre-Space Invaders and Pac-Man, neither of which could compete with a good pinball machine.
Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 12:43 AM  
nice blog.
Anonymous yearly Anniversary Gifts, at 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment