stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

F.Y.I.



Yet another instructional video, How To Be The Perfect Girlfriend may provide some insight into just how men look at their significant others.

But if that doesn't explain enough, perhaps Understanding Men might put things in perspective:

"IT'S A GUY THING"
Translated: "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."

"CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?"
Translated: "Why isn't it already on the table?"

"UH HUH," "SURE, HONEY," OR "YES, DEAR"
Translated: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.

"IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN"
Translated: "I have no idea how it works."

"I WAS LISTENING TO YOU. IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE THINGS ON MY MIND."
Translated: "That girl standing on the corner is a real babe."

"YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY MEMORY IS."
Translated: "I remember the theme song to 'F Troop', the address of the first girl I ever kissed, and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot our anniversary."

"I CAN'T FIND IT."
Translated: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."

|| JM, 7:44 AM

2 Comments:

Ahhh straight men. Ya gotta love them. Especially when they're 25 and horny and you can send them away and hang out with your really fun gay guy friends, but I wouldn't know a thing about that. ;)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 PM  
Well I pretty much figured out those translations by now on my own but it's nice to see them in print.
Blogger Mary, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment