stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Bare Facts

A recent NY Times article, Putting the Oh! in Ocean examines the "clothing optional" dinner cruses occurring in the New York harbor. I'll assume that cocktail weenies aren't on the buffet menu. And I'll remain hopeful that these are a different series of boats that we use when we do our party boat outings at work. I may remain standing for the next one, just to be on the safe side despite their claim of towel-lined chairs. And where exactly does one keep the money for the cash bar at these events? Although honestly, I really don't want to know the answer to that question. Notice how it's always the "ample" and "tomato-shaped" people who are comfortable being naked? Just one more example of the inherent unfairness of life.
|| JM, 12:14 AM

1 Comments:

Funny! Yah, geez, I'm not sure I could eat surrounded by "ample" & "tomato-shaped" naked people. I'm afraid I'd lose my appetite. And I, too, hope you don't have to take those same boats!
Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment