stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Peachy Keen!

A great idea from After Downing Street is Peaches For Pelosi. Just print up the JPEG, glue it to a can of peaches, slap $2.50 in postage on it, and mail it to Nancy Pelosi to show your support for Impeachment. Hopefully, it's not too late for a wake-up call.

But I also love their idea of organizing an Impeachment Carwash where you get your car washed by scantily clad women for FREE if you leave with an "IMPEACH BUSH & CHENEY" bumper sticker on your vehicle. Although it's a good idea and a worthy cause, I'm pretty sure the wife would have a problem with me recruiting young women to execute this.
|| JM, 12:16 AM

4 Comments:

1st one, great idea. 2nd one, hey anything for the cause.
Blogger Mary, at 8:08 AM  
I'm all for these causes! Very creative.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  
I'm just kinda hoping that Nancy wakes up one morning and says, Impeachment is back on the table, everyone dig in!
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 2:24 PM  
Pat, I sure hope that happens soon. But till then I'm wishing that I'll wake up one morning, go into the shower and find Patrick Duffy, and he'll tell me that the last six years were a dream. That good news would more than make up for the trauma of finding a man in my shower.
Blogger JM, at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment