stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Oh-Bama Baby!



The I Got a Crush on Obama video has certainly generated quite the buzz. Combining a sexy candidate, a sexy singer, and a catchy R&B tune all mixed together with some great production values, you've got either the next big top 40 hit, or the best new age political ad ever. Maybe this is the viral shot in the arm that Obama needs to give his campaign some much needed energy, and derail the "Hildog juggernaut". Like Hilary could come up with a better campaign song?
You’re into border security...
Let’s break this border between you and me...
Universal health care reform...
It makes me warm...
You tell the truth, unlike the right...
You can love but you can fight ...
I got a crush on Obama.
But let's be honest, she's not the only one with an infatuation. I'll have to fess up to having a major crush on the Obama Girl myself! So can you blame me for linking to another sexy/catchy Obama video?



But if you need a pallet cleanser to bring down the excitement level, or want to throw your support behind a less sexy candidate this may be for you.
|| JM, 12:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment