stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Bad Ink

I can never get enough of looking at some peoples' questionable tattoo selections. Although I don't normally judge others, perhaps I'm fascinated with them because they make me feel better about my own bad decisions? Here's just one of many from the Huge Collection of Nerd Tattoos (VIA reddit). But in the event that this and the links from last week still leave you hungering for more, some additional links for 'ya!
|| JM, 7:29 AM

4 Comments:

Does make you feel better about yourself.
Blogger Mary, at 12:31 PM  
Fess up, do you have a bad tattoo? HEHE.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 AM  
Naw, too big a commitment.
Blogger JM, at 4:15 PM  
But it's nice to know that you can change your mind, although the bozo who is having them removed so he can start over is batshit insane!
Blogger JM, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment