stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Cryptic Tale

I was sitting there on the couch next to my wife after what could only be described as a taxing day. Both of us had dosed off after the other family members and hospice staff had gone and things had calmed down. I awoke from my nap to see a small black bird fly solidly against the picture window and drop like a rock. Had this happened earlier, I would have viewed this as a omen foreshadowing an ominous event. But like so much else with my life, the timing and the symbolism were just a little bit off, but still too eery to ignore. I needed to take a break from this for a while anyhow. No better reason than to attend to family matters.
|| JM, 11:09 PM

5 Comments:

Please don't read anything into the bird accident. Just do what you have to do and I'll be right here waiting for you when you return. Just in case, I'm sending good energy your way to sort of help you out.

For a bit of comic relief, my verification letters are pphot. That may be an omen to me about hot pp :)
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 9:28 AM  
Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you and yours.
Blogger Mary, at 12:44 PM  
Hey John-

I'm sorry to hear things are stressful for you right now. I agree with POP, try not to read into much right now. Take things as they come. It's all about life on life's terms Hunny and we have no control over that stuff. There are no hidden messages that we should waste good energy on although I know it's a tempting distraction during painful/stressful times.

Speaking of good energy, I'm sending good thoughts your way right now. Do whatever you need to do right now to take care of yourself and your family. Hugs*
Blogger Liz, at 12:01 PM  
Thanks to all.
Blogger JM, at 3:12 PM  
It's not even been a week yet and I already miss you. Hope things are good or at least a bit better. Take care of yourself
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment