stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Claim Your Cred

Not that I'm that big on the whole "social networking" thing, since I've avoided Twitter and MySpace like the plague. I've been holding out for someone to create an "anti-social" site that would suit my needs. But a new place called Jyte is intriguing and may be my undoing. Make a claim on any subject, and let the community vote on its' credibility. Whether you are an expert on a subject looking for validation, or just want to throw total BS into the air to see which way the winds blow, this it looks like it could be fun. So far, I've just made this one frivolous claim, but it seems to be an excellent and entertaining time waster.
|| JM, 12:08 AM

2 Comments:

John! How could you even think that tuna in pouches is one of our generations finest moments? It has to cover at least a selenium of achievement and should be awarded the Bush Presidential medal of honor.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 8:51 AM  
I'm glad your tongue is planted as firmly in your cheek as mine. Pretzels for everybody!
Blogger JM, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment