stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, June 11, 2007

A Blonde Moment

I'm normally not a big fan of humor that demeans any group at its' expense. I usually reserve that treatment for myself in most cases. But now that I've got the self-serving disclaimer out of the way, let me share a "supposedly true" blonde story as stolen from The Manbottle Library:
The Baltimore Police Department, famous for it's superior K-9 unit, was somewhat taken back by a recent incident.

Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house ransacked and burglarized. She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcasted the call on the channels, and a K-9 unit patrolling nearby was the first on the scene.

As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the woman ran out on the porch, sat down on the steps put her face in her hands and moaned:

"I come home to find all my possessions stolen."

"I call the police for help, and what do they do?"

"They send me a BLIND policeman!"
And just to beat a dead horse, did you hear the one about the blonde who was brimming with satisfaction that she just finished putting together a jigsaw puzzle and it took her six months to do so? She proudly pointed to the box, which was labeled "18 months to 3 years"!
Tags:
|| JM, 12:10 AM

2 Comments:

Haaaa! You got me on that one. I can laugh cause I'm a redhead.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 6:56 AM  
Hey I can laugh cause I'm not REALLY blonde.
Blogger Mary, at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment