stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Thinking Of You

OK, although I've seen this linked all over the place, but I just can't get enough of these unconventional e-cards from someecards. I know, I've got the maturity level of a 14 year old, but I've been sending them to friends and colleagues all weekend, just to amuse and offend. With cards for just about every occasion, and a few you probably hadn't considered.
|| JM, 10:32 AM

2 Comments:

Good stuff. I liked "I'm looking forward to your visit being over." and "Let's take this friendship down a notch." Although I could pick about a million more.
Blogger Mary, at 5:37 PM  
Here's a thought for you John-

I'm glad we stay mildly interested in each other's lives.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment