stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Recently Rejected Ideas For A Blog Post

  • An LOLdogs photoshop featuring my pooch
  • Another review of weird searches that result in website hits
  • The same YouTube video that everybody else has linked to already
  • Lindsay Lohan vs. Lindsey Graham
  • Carl Icahn Has Cheeseburger?
  • Andy Rooney evolving into almost a parody of himself. His comments on Sunday night about the women of 60 Mins. seemed downright dirty 'ol man creepy.
  • My predictions about the final Soprano's & Heroes episodes
  • Anything that requires real effort, soul searching, or personal revelation
  • || JM, 12:11 AM

    4 Comments:

    I have no idea what youtube video that is...I don't know why I haven't picked up the YouTube habit! :)

    I vote for your predictions on the Sopranos and Heroes.

    At least you're HAVING ideas for blog posts, even if you're rejecting them. :)
    I remember when that used to happen to me....
    Blogger Shannon akaMonty, at 9:13 AM  
    I can't stand Andy Rooney. It sickens me that CBS still has the good ole boys club in place. He is a filthy looking out of touch old man. Admittedly old people aren't my favorite demographic, and Rooney is a perfect example of what hanging around on this planet too long looks like.
    Blogger Liz, at 8:16 AM  
    Yeah lets hear the predictions.
    Blogger Mary, at 9:02 PM  
    There's a good reason why I avoided the predictions, since in both shows just about anything can happen and my prognostication skills generally suck. I'm guessing that after a few more major characters buying the farm, Tony survives, but undergoes some major life altering changes. And in Heroes, the good guys save the world, but someone (Peter?) pays the price and makes the ultimate sacrifice.
    Blogger JM, at 9:30 PM  

    Post a Comment