stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Holy Obsession!



Is it any wonder why I'd be an obsessive fan of TV's Heroes? Probably not, after growing up on a diet of Superman comics and the Batman TV series.

So I took great joy in finding the Batgirl Pilot on YouTube since I'd never seen it before. Apparently this was shot as either a pilot for a spinoff, or as a vehicle to pitch the character that Yvonne Craig so memorably portrayed. Ironic that the fight scene included the term "Boff" which of course comes to mind every time I see Batgirl. Numerous Music Videos on YouTube suggest that I'm not the only one who fell under her spell. And I don't recall this Batgirl PSA for equal pay (with a "fake" Batman) but it's worth a look as well.

And I'd be remiss if I didn't fess up that I also had a thing for the only "real Catwoman" Julie Newmar as well.
|| JM, 11:08 AM

1 Comments:

Holy bookmobile, Batman! I wonder how many Holy ______ exclamations are out there. Gazillions, probably. Thanks. I don't remember this, so it was like all new to me.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment