stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Bare Facts

A few good Work Jokes including some good reasons to go to work naked:

  • No-one ever steals your chair.
  • Gives “bad hair day” a whole new meaning.
  • Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
  • People stop stealing your pens after they’ve seen where you keep them.
  • You want to see if it’s like the dream.
  • To stop those creepy programmer guys from looking down your blouse.
  • “I’d love to chip in… but I left my wallet in my pants.”
  • It’s an inventive way to finally meet that ’special’ person in Human Resources.
  • You can take advantage of your computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
  • Your boss will never say, “I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!” ever again.
  • Tags: ,
    || JM, 11:11 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment