stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Another Pathetic Life Form



I love a good mash-up, so you can bet that this Boogie Nights: Star Wars Edition would be right up my alley. It occurs to me that Boogie Nights is one of those movies that I've never truly seen from start to finish in one sitting, having caught different chunks at various times on cable. Perhaps I should rent the DVD and take care of that.

But what I really don't get is that when I look at the Wikipedia entry on Boogie Nights and someone felt the need to hyperlink "penis", as if there is someone who isn't familiar with the term? But I shouldn't point a finger, since I've been know to get carried away and go hyperlink crazy myself. And even worse, I've recently started to edit Wikipedia articles that I think are missing some arcane and meaningless detail that probably matters only to me and about two or three other people. Great, I'm one step removed from being Cliff Claven!
|| JM, 12:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment