stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

American Idle

HolyJuan brings us 10 Attributes of Really Lazy People:
1. Inability to put forth the effort required to complete any task.
Yup, that pretty much sums up where I'e been coming from recently. I've had a tendency to avoid blogging, thanks to having other stuff on the table. The little time I've had to surf, etc. seems peppered with interruptions that siphon off the little bit of energy and concentration that goes into my lame postings. Much like being poked periodically with a stick; it's just bothersome. Perhaps clarity, motivation, and direction will find their way back to me at some point. Let's hope it's soon.
|| JM, 11:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment