stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Casual Encounters

It was bound to happen. Take one part "Craigslist" and add in some fantastic illustrations, and you get I Saw You: Missed Connection Comics' photos (VIA Waxy.org).

Seems like the perfect time for a "best of craigslist" recap as well:

I spilled grandma on you around spadian station - w4m
Let us frolic in my totally dope blanket fort
Dear, guy masturbating in the bathroom stall at my work...
The Perfect Craigslist Girl, Or So I Thought
I don't want to meet you for coffee - w4m
Casual Definitions Of Casual Sex
From the Craigslist Archives: 100 Years Ago
7 Habits of Highly Annoying People on CL m4w
|| JM, 7:24 AM

2 Comments:

Those are great. Gotta love craigslist - always good for a laugh.
Blogger True Jersey Girl, at 3:57 PM  
I am now kicking myself for never going to Craigslist! Obviously that has to get on my Things To Read list. :)
Blogger Shannon akaMonty, at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment