stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Blessing In The Skies

Sure, nobody "axe" me and it's really none of my "bidness", but since "mispronunciation" drives me insane I feel compelled to share this link to the 100 Most Often Mispronounced Words and Phrases in English.

And on an unrelated note, while perusing Phobiaguide a list of common and uncommon fears, I discovered the ironically named term "Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia", describing the fear of long words.

A few more "wordy" links:

All About Homonyms
Black and White and Red All Over
Index Of Rhetorical Terms
Anagram Genius
Mnemonics You Won't Soon Forget
Tags:
|| JM, 11:06 AM

2 Comments:

Oh I love these links!
Blogger Mary, at 1:29 PM  
When I was in high school, I contracted a mild case of impetigo (it was under my arm, not on my face, thank goodness!)...but it has always annoyed me that people call it 'infantigo'.

And don't get me started on supposably... ;)
Blogger Shannon akaMonty, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment