stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yum-O

Tasting Rachel Ray is a video project by Naomi Leibowitz which contains numerous clips of Rachel going "mmmm" over and over. However, the soundtrack could easily be mistaken for phonesex, but maybe that's just me.

I've always been a bit ambivalent about her, one moment I'll find her entertaining and sexy, then other times I just find her incredibly annoying. But there are those who aren't quite as uncertain how they feel about her, as the Rachael Ray Sucks Community demonstrates. How cool is THAT?
Tags: ,
|| JM, 7:48 AM

1 Comments:

I guess you have hit the big time when a whole website is devoted to not liking you.

She's too perky and gets on my nerves.
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment