stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Jagshemash!



"I very excite" that the Borat movie arrived in yesterdays' mail. As usual, I opted to wait for the DVD release instead of seeing it in a theater. It's not that I've completely ruled out going to the movies, but whenever I do I usually wind up sitting near someone who decides to act like an "anoos". "Is-a very nice" to be able to watch it from the comfort of my own home like a "king in the castle".

With the ever shorter time frame between the theater run and the DVD release it's not that big of a sacrifice. Besides, the DVD will usually contain all those cool extras, like the trailer for Sexydrownwatch. I have never been so happy to see those "black boxes" superimposed over genitals as I was in this flick, which spared us from really seeing Borat Naked, one of many laugh out loud sequences. A few more of the deleted bits as well as some other "very niiice" stuff:

Borat Gets A Massage
What Is This?
More Censored Footages
Borat Visits Dog Pound
Dinner Prayer
"Cultural Learnings For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" 30 Seconds Happy Fun Re-Enacting By Bunnies
On The Campaign Trail
Wine Tasting
In My Country There Is Problem
|| JM, 12:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment