stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Isn't THAT Special?

Anybody in the mood for a little Sarcasm?

  • Make yourself at home! Clean my kitchen.
  • A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.
  • This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
  • I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
  • I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
  • Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.
  • Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.
  • The Bible was written by the same people who said the Earth was flat.
  • I wish for a world of peace, harmony, & nakedness.
  • I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
  • Better living through denial.
  • Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
  • Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.
  • One of us is thinking about sex... OK, it's me.
  • Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
  • And which dwarf are you?
  • I majored in liberal arts. Will that be for here or to go?
  • Tags: ,
    || JM, 10:38 AM

    1 Comments:

    I just got my new MySpace quote! LOL*

    ~Liz

    "Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose"
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 PM  

    Post a Comment