stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, March 19, 2007

A Cracking Good Time

Fans of Wallace and Gromit will be happy to see that Shaun the Sheep now has his own show and website to boot. Unfortunately, it's only airing in England, but thanks to the magic of "teh interwebs", the episodes are available to watch on the net. This Aardman produced series is intended for kids, but your inner child will probably appreciate Shaun and his antics as well.

Obviously, I've spent too much time on YouTube recently, so I'll just give in to the urge and make this a day consisting entirely of video posts.
|| JM, 12:13 AM

2 Comments:

Shawn of the Sheep lmao!! Cute
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 PM  
I spend too much time on Youtube also, but I am usually just looking for clips of Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance talking. Yep, I am just that lame.
Blogger True Jersey Girl, at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment