stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Save The World?



I'm still hooked on Heroes despite my occasional complaint about an illogical plot twist. So it was inevitable that I'd find this parody Zeroes (VIA Blue Mafia) pretty funny. And if you're not sure if you might be a hero or a zero, some helpful hints on How to tell if you're a superhero.

Not as funny, but in a semi-related topic would be 8 Diseases That Give You Superpowers. But I think I'll take a pass on this one, since I've come to embrace mediocrity.

And TV Squad alerts us to the Friday night appearance of the Cast of Heroes on Larry King. Apparently, he has a crystal ball and offers up a preview of how Larry will do another of his marvelous, well prepared interviews:
"OK, as I understand it, all of you people are trapped on some island, right?"
"So Jack Coleman...are you the cheerleader that needs to be saved?"
"Let's go around the room...what do each of you think of this Anna Nicole Smith story?"
Tags: ,
|| JM, 12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment