stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Random Thoughts

  • I hate getting phone calls in the middle of the night, since they usually are bad news. But little did I know that our local police department had a "reverse 911" system in place that would make calls regardless of the time of day. The other night at 2 a.m. the phone rings and I get a pre-recorded message about a missing person who disappeared in our area. I'm glad that they pulled out all available resources to find this guy, but did you have to call me in the middle of the night? Now I'm wide awake with a very disturbing thought planted in my head; when the dog went out she kept going over to the deck as if there was something under there...maybe it's him? I ignored this silly idea and somehow went back to sleep.
  • BlaK is back! I recently lamented that I couldn't find it on store shelves and I suspected it wasn't long for this world. But a recent trip to Target allowed me to satisfy the craving and stock up.
  • After ignoring the invitation to upgrade to the "new Blogger" they recently took away that choice and wisk me away to the upgrade page. Pretty painless, except that my profile now lists me as being 251 years old. That feels about right, so I'll leave that alone. Now onward to the required Flickr upgrade.
  • Am I being "old school" (or just "OLD") thinking of this holiday as Washington's Birthday? Make sure you fulfill your patriotic duty to go buy a mattress or something.
  • || JM, 12:03 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment