stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Quiz Time

Like I needed to take to take a webquiz to answer the question "How Weird Are You?" I'm a little surprised that I didn't score higher on the weird scale... yet another disappointment to deal with:


You Are 50% Weird



Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!

But the real question has to be "Are you brave enough to take the Are You A Certified Asshole quiz?"
|| JM, 7:37 AM

1 Comments:

I think I came up 50% on every quiz I tried, despite the fact that I think I'm pretty weird, etc - even the asshole quiz. Well, I was at less than 50% on that one but not low enough to be in the lowest level of the three.

Guess I'm condemned to be mediocre. ;)
Blogger Funky-Rat, at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment